Results of Mamaearth Tea Tree Conditioner with Tea Tree & Ginger Oil
- Tea Tree Oil : The oil has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea Tree is a popular natural oil that helps to reduce head lice and dandruff.
- Almond Oil : Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E, and magnesium, almond oil nourishes and moisturizes hair while adding shine.
- Ginger Oil : It contributes to the cleanliness and health of the scalp, soothes itchiness, reduces dryness, and aids in healthier hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- Step 1 : After shampooing with our Tea Tree Shampoo, take out an adequate amount of conditioner in your palm.
- Step 2 : Apply it on damp hair, start from the mid-length, and work your way down to the tips.
- Step 3 : Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Cetearyl Alcohol||Natural||Plant-Based||Thickening Agent|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Coconut Oil||Natural||Coconut||Moisturizing Agent|
|Sweet Almond Oil||Natural||Almonds||Smoothening and Moisturizing Agent|
|Tea Tree Oil||Natural||Tea Tree||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Cetrimonium Chloride||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Conditioning Agent|
|Polyquaternium 73||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Conditioning Agent|
|Coco-Caprylate/Caprate||Natural||Coconut Fruit and Palm Oil Fruit||Emollient|
|Polyquaternium 10||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Antistatic Agent and Hair Fixative|
|Disodium EDTA||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Preservative|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
Is tea tree conditioner good for your hair?
A hair conditioner with tea tree oil is a good alternative. This organic tea tree conditioner relieves dandruff and dry, itchy, irritated skin thus, it’s good for your scalp. A tea tree oil leave-in conditioner can also be used on its own as a topical treatment.
What does Tea Tree Special Conditioner do?
Tea Tree conditioner benefits by detangling, removing dandruff, releasing stress, softening your hair, and rejuvenating dull locks in seconds. In addition, this leave-in conditioner tea tree oil, almond oil, and ginger essential oil stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and leave hair smelling wonderful.
How often should I use the tea tree conditioner?
You should use this organic tea tree conditioner twice a week.
How long can you leave tea tree conditioner in your hair?
Leave the tea tree conditioner for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly.
Is this mamaearth anti dandruff conditioner safe for chemically treated hair?
Yes, it is safe for chemically treated, and damaged hair as the combination of Tea Tree Oil and Ginger Oil soothes dryness and itchiness and also contributes to the shine and smoothness of the hair.
There are no reviews yet.