Results of Mamaearth Skin Plump Face Serum
- Hyaluronic Acid : It is a naturally-occurring substance that has antioxidant and skin-replenishing properties. It helps to retain collagen, increase the moisture content of the skin, and provide elasticity and flexibility. It revitalizes the skin’s outer layer, making it softer, smoother, and radiantly hydrated.
- Olive Extract : It is derived from the leaves of the olive tree. It has anti-oxidant and detoxifying properties that help to eliminate toxins, soothe oxidative stress, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, and improve circulation of the skin.
- Rosehip Oil : Being rich in natural nutrients, vitamin C, and essential fatty acids, it helps fight signs of aging while hydrating and rejuvenating the skin.
- Coconut Extract : Rich in fatty acids, kinetin, cytokinin, and trans-zeatin, coconut extract has anti-thrombotic, anti-carcinogenic, and anti-aging effects on the body.
- Step 1 : Pump the serum out on a fingertip.
- Step 2 : Apply dots all over the face & neck.
- Step 3 : Gently massage in upward circular motions until completely absorbed.
- Step 4 : Follow it up with Oil-Free Face Moisturizer.
- Step 5 : For best results, apply twice a day.
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Butylene Glycol||Natural||Fossil Fuel||Moisturizer|
|Glycerin||Natural||Vegetable Glycerin||Skin Protectant, Humectant|
|Diethylhexyl Carbonate||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Skin Conditioner|
|Rosehip Oil||Natural||Rosa Canina Rose Bush||Moisturizing and Anti-Aging Agent|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||Lab Synthesized||Sodium Salt Of Hyaluronic Acid||Lubricant|
|Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract||Natural||Dried Olive Leaves||Antioxidant|
|Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Emollient and Surfactant|
|Cetyl Ricinoleate||Natural||Castor Oil||Moisturizing Agent|
|Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum||Natural||Tara Seeds||Natural Thickener & Viscosity Enhancer|
|1,2-Hexanediol||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Skin Conditioning Agent|
|Carbomer||Lab Synthesized||Acrylic Acid||Thickening, and Emulsifying Agent|
|Propanediol||Natural||Corn||Emollient, Humectant and Solvent|
|Sodium Gluconate||Lab Synthesized||Glucose||Humectant|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Alkalizer|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Lab Synthesized||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
How to use the hyaluronic acid serum?
Pour some of hyaluronic serum on your fingertip. Apply this Mamaearth face serum anti aging all over your face and gently massage in an upward motion until absorbed. Use oil-free moisturizer afterward.
What does a hyaluronic acid serum do?
Hyaluronic acid serum benefits your skin in multiple ways. It is a powerful humectant that promotes the regeneration of new skin cells. It also helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and dark spots with regular application.
When to apply the hyaluronic acid serum?
You may apply a hyaluronic acid serum twice a day, in the morning and at night, during your skincare routine. It is important to wash your face with a safe, gentle, and nourishing face wash before you apply it.
Which is the best hyaluronic acid serum?
You can try Mamaearth Skin Plump Serum For Face Glow made with Hyaluronic Acid and Rosehip Oil for ageless skin. It provides intense hydration & moisturization to your skin. Our users say that it is the best skin-plumping serum in India.
Can I use vitamin c serum and hyaluronic acid together?
Combining Vitamin C Serum and hyaluronic acid for face make a perfect all-in-one skincare regimen. Hyaluronic acid and vitamin C complement each other in hydrating, repairing, and protecting your skin.
There are no reviews yet.