Result of Mamaearth’s Plant Based Laundry Detergent for Babies
- Bio Enzymes : Bio enzymes are helpful as they help in the breakdown of dirt and oil by being gentle at the same time.
- Lime Citrus : Lime Citric acid helps to remove tough residue on clothes. It is a natural bleach and hence provides the same result without any harm.
- Neem Extracts : Neem extract inhibits the growth of bacteria. It's anti-inflammatory properties do not harm baby’s skin or cause rashes.
- Plant Based Surfactants : It removes dirt and germs from baby's clothes. It helps the process of stain removal by breaking down the stain enzymes.
- Step 1 : Dilute 5ml detergent into 5L water and stir well.
- Step 2 : Soak soiled clothes completely for 30-45 minutes.
- Step 3 : Hand wash after soaking.
|Ingredient||Type||Where is it from||How it helps|
|Plant Based Surfactants||Natural||Plant||Cleanser|
|Sodium Citrate||Natural||Salt of citric acid||pH adjuster, water softener|
|Neem Extracts||Natural||Neem leaves||Anti-inflammatory|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Plant||Odour Coverage|
Can adults use baby laundry detergent?
Yes, baby detergent can be used by adults, though the converse is not always true. The babies’ skin is tender and sensitive, and using any caustic-based detergent could cause allergies.
Can bath soap be used as baby laundry detergent?
No, bath soap cannot be used as baby clothes washing liquid or baby detergent powder. Soaps do not contain disinfectants.
What laundry detergent to use for babies?
You should opt for something that is free from harmful chemicals, alkalies, caustics, and toxins. Mamaearth plant based laundry detergent is the best baby laundry detergent in India.
Can I use regular dishwasher detergent for baby bottles?
While you can, it is still a better idea to go with something that does not contain alkalies and harmful chemicals. You should thus use a safe and gentle liquid detergent for clothes for baby bottles. You may opt for Mamaearth plant-based baby laundry liquid detergent- it is free from harmful chemicals and is certified Made Safe.
Is Liquid Detergent safe for babies with sensitive skin?
Yes, the anti-inflammatory properties of the detergent do not irritate a baby’s sensitive skin.
There are no reviews yet.