What Are The Benefits Of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil?
- Onion Seed Oil : Onion Oil increases blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn improves hair growth. It also prevents hair loss.
- Almond Oil : Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, Vitamin E, magnesium present in Onion Oil nourish and strengthen your hair while being optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Bhringraj Oil : It aids in blood circulation, promotes hair growth, and prevents hair fall. Since it is also deeply moisturizing, it works as a natural conditioner for your tresses.
- Redensyl : The newest breakthrough ingredient against hair loss, and the best alternative to hair transplantation, Redensyl can significantly boost hair density, thickness, fullness, strength and overall health.
- Castor Oil : It deeply nourishes the scalp with proteins, vitamins and antioxidants and helps increase the blood circulation to the scalp. Castor Oil also improves absorption of other ingredients in the hair and locks in scalp & strang moisture.
- Amla Oil : Amla Oil promotes overall health of hair & scalp, and prevents premature greying.
- Step 1 : Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp
- Step 2 : Leave it overnight, or for few hours.
- Step 3 : Wash off with Mamaearth Onion Shampoo
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Sunflower Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Hair Nourisher|
|Amla Extract||Natural||Plant-Based||Hair Strengthener|
|Bhringraj Extract||Natural||Plant-Based||Boosts Hair Growth|
|Gurhal Extract||Natural||Plant-Based||Boosts Hair Growth|
|Sesame Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Boosts Hair Growth|
|Onion Extract||Natural||Plant-Based||Prevents Hair Loss|
|Brahmi Extract||Natural||Plant-Based||Hair Strengthener|
|Jojoba Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Prevents Hair Loss|
|Olive Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Hair Moisturizer|
|Almond Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Hair Strengthener|
|Castor Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Boosts Hair Growth|
|Natural Vitamin E||Natural||Plant-Based||Boosts Hair Growth|
|Onion Seed Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Prevents Hair Loss|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
|Tinogard® TT||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Antioxidant|
|Redensyl||Natural||Natural||Boosts Hair Growth|
How to use Mamaearth onion hair oil?
Use onion oil for hair growth by taking a few drops of Mamaearth hair onion oil on your fingertips and apply it to your scalp. Massage deeply for at least 10 mins into your scalp so that Mamaearth oil reaches your hair roots. For best results leave the Mamaearth oil onion overnight or for a few hours before washing your hair. The next step is to choose a toxin-free hair shampoo and wash your hair gently with an effective shampoo.
What are the benefits of onion hair oil?
Mamaearth onion seed oil for hair has been formulated with the benefits of onion hair oil, bhringraj oil, almond oil, amla oil, castor oil, and Redensyl oil to provide you with healthier and shinier hair quality. This Hair Fall Control Oil is very lightweight and non-sticky with an amazing fragrance. Powered by benefits of Mamaearth onion hair oil, Hair fall onion oil for hair growth reduces hair fall and helps accelerate hair growth. Mamaearth onion hair growth oil is free of harmful chemicals and toxins and is certified by Made Safe.
Can onion oil be used daily?
You should use onion oil for hair at least twice a week for better results. You should opt for a safe and natural hair care product that does not contain any harmful chemicals or toxins for the best results.
Does Mamaearth onion oil regrow hair?
There has been much research regarding the use and onion oil benefits for hair growth. According to them, best hair fall oil starts showing its effects after 2 weeks of regular use. People used Mamaearth onion oil twice a week and saw tremendous results. This Hair Fall Control Oil is thus named as hair growth oil by thousands of people.
How does onion help in hair growth?
Onion hair oil benefits in promoting collagen production. The production of collagen in this hair fall oil then helps the growth of healthy hair and skin cells. Application of onion juice to the scalp increased blood circulation to the hair follicles, thus improving hair growth.