Results of Mamaearth Micellar Water Foaming Makeup Remover
- Rose Water : It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent redness and irritated skin. It also removes excess oil, keeping the skin’s pH balance in check.
- Glycerin : A natural humectant, Glycerin attracts moisture from the air and keeps the skin intensely hydrated. It shields the skin against irritation and strengthens the moisture barrier.
- Glycolic Acid : An excellent exfoliant, Glycolic Acid removes impurities from deep within and tightens pores in the process. It also soothes the skin while reversing signs of aging.
- Step 1 : Wet your face & neck with water. Pump out Micellar Water Foaming Makeup Remover.
- Step 2 : Massage gently all over the face & neck with the help of the built-in soft brush to remove makeup, cleanse deeply & purify clogged pores.
- TIP : To clean the brush, dip it in equal parts of vinegar & lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes & then rinse thoroughly with regular hand wash or body wash to remove makeup stains.
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate||Natural||Plant-Based||Cleansing Agent|
|Decyl Glucoside||Natural||Plant-Based||Cleansing Agent|
|Polysorbate 20||Natural||Plant-Based||Cleansing Agent|
|Butylene Glycol||Natural||Plant-Based||Texture Enhancer|
|Sodium Metabisulfite||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Antioxidant and Preservative|
|D-Panthenol||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing and Soothing Agent|
|Potassium Sorbate||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Preservative|
|Citric Acid||Natural||Plant-Based||Exfoliant and Hydrating Agent|
|Disodium EDTA||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Preservative|
How to use Mamaearth Micellar Water Foaming Makeup Remover? (How do you use foaming micellar water?)
Here are the directions to use Mamaearth Micellar Water Foaming Makeup Remover. Firstly, wet your face & neck with water. Pump out Micellar Water Foaming Makeup Remover. After that, massage gently all over the face & neck with the help of a built-in soft brush to remove makeup, cleanse deeply & purify clogged pores. TIP: To keep your brush clean, dip it in equal parts of vinegar & lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes & then rinse thoroughly with regular hand wash to remove makeup stains.
Does Mamaearth Micellar Foaming Makeup Remover Foam?
Yes, Mamaearth Micellar Foaming Makeup Remover offer enough foam to gently remove makeup and other irritants on your face. It also deeply nourishes the cleansed skin without causing any irritation or redness.
Can you use Mamaearth Micellar Water to remove makeup?
Yes, you can use Mamaearth Micellar Cleansing Water for face to remove makeup. it gently nourishes your facial skin and does not cause any inflammation or redness during the process.
Is Micellar Water the same as a makeup remover?
Yes, Mamaearth Micellar Water is gentle enough to be used on any skin to remove makeup.
Is Mamaearth Micellar Foaming cleanser good?
Yes, Mamaearth Micellar Foaming Cleanser removes makeup like magic without irritating your skin.