Results of Mamaearth Ultra Light Natural SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Carrot Seed Oil : An excellent moisturizer as well as a sun protectant, it penetrates deep in the skin and doesn’t leave behind any residue.
- Orange Oil : Non-greasy, anti-inflammatory properties of Orange Oil increase the skin’s ability to absorb the sunscreen quickly and protect from UVA & UVB rays.
- Turmeric : With antibacterial properties, Turmeric heals, suits all skin types, and makes the sunscreen ideal for Indian summers.
- Cananga Oil : By forming an external protective layer, Cananga Oil keeps the skin safe even in the harshest weather.
- Step 1 : Take a pea-sized amount of sunscreen on your fingertip
- Step 2 : Apply dots all over face & neck and massage in a circular motion
- Step 3 : Massage all over the face & neck until the cream is completely absorbed
|Ingredients||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Butyloctyl Salicylate||Natural||Bark of willow trees||Solvent|
|Alumina||Natural||Natural Ore||Pigment Carrier|
|Stearic Acid||Natural||Fatty acids||Surfactants|
|Polyhydroxystearic Acid||Natural||Castor Oil||Dispersing Agent|
|Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate||Natural||Organic blend||Skin conditioning|
|Glyceryl Stearate Citrate||Natural||Palm kernel Oil||Skin conditioning, Emollient|
|Parsol MCX||Natural||Plant Derived||Sun Protection|
|Avobenzone||Natural||Plant Derived||Sun Protection|
|Octocrylene||Natural||Organic blend||Sun Protection|
|Propanediol||Natural||Plant Derived||pH Adjuster|
|Glyceryl Monostearate||Natural||Glycerin||Lubricant, emulsion|
|Dicaprylyl Carbonate||Natural||Plant Derived||Skin conditioning, Emollient|
|Butylene Glycol||Natural||Fossil Fuel||Moisturizer|
|Glyceryl Caprylate||Natural||Vegetable Derived||Preservative|
|Glyceryl Undecylenate||Natural||Vegetable Derived||Preservative|
|Carrot Seed Oil||Natural||Carrot Seed||Sun Protection & Moisturizing Agent|
|Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer||Natural||Plant Derived||Thickening Agent|
|Acacia Senegal Gum||Natural||Plant Derived||Thickening Agent|
|Xanthan Gum||Natural||Plant Derived||Thickening Agent|
|Cananga Oil||Natural||Flower of Cananga||Skin nourisher|
|Orange Oil||Natural||Fruit Derived||Anti-Inflammatory|
When to apply mamaearth sunscreen?
A sunscreen cream for the face should be applied 15-30 minutes before going outdoors. This is especially advised for people with dry skin. They should also reapply it every 2 hours to all exposed skin when outside, and after perspiring or swimming.
What is the mamaearth sunscreen price in india?
The Mamaearth sunscreen spf 50 price is Rs. 499 for an 80 ml pack.
What are the Mamaearth sunscreen spf 50 ingredients?
Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen with Carrot Seed, Turmeric and SPF 50 PA+++ contains carrot seed oil, turmeric, orange oil, and Cananga oil that together protect against the sun’s harmful UV radiation and protect the skin’s moisture. This non-sticky mamaearth tinted sunscreen also heals inflammation and reduces redness caused due to seasonal changes.
Is this cream based on SPF 50 sun protection?
Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen is a cream based on SPF 50 sun protection and is said to be one of the best sunscreen creams in India for both men and women. This mamaearth Spf 50 Sunscreen has a very economical price and lasts really long.
Is suitable for all skin types?
Yes, Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen Lotion Spf 50 is suitable for all skin types (for sensitive and for oily skin types too). It can be used by everyone above the age of 15 years.