Results of Mamaearth CoCo Body Wash
- Coffee:It is a great antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage. It also helps restore moisture.
- Oat Amino Acids: It is extremely gentle on the skin and has great cleansing properties. It helps smoothen the skin surface and makes it soft.
- Cocoa: A powerful antioxidant that boosts blood flow, Cocoa is all about reversing free-radical impact. It assists in skin renewal, that will make your skin look smooth and firm.
- Glycerin: It deeply hydrates the skin and leaves it soft and supple. It also refreshes the skin’s surface.
- Step 1 : Pour a coin-sized amount of the body wash on your hand or loofah
- Step 2 : Gently rub it on your wet body, working into a lather
- Step 3 : Rinse off with water and towel dry
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside||Natural||Plant-Based||Conditioning and Moisturizing Agent|
|Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Natural||Plant-Based||Surfactant & Foaming Agent|
|Decyl Glucoside||Natural||Plant-Based||Skin Nourisher|
|Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate||Natural||Plant-Based||Cleans & Repairs Skin|
|Aculyn™ 60||Synthetic||Lab synthesized||Thickener|
|Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids||Natural||Oat Proteins||Retains Moisture, Repairs & Adds Shine|
|Cremophor® RH 40||Natural||Hydrogenated Castor Oil||Solubilizer & Emulsifying Agent|
|Polyquaternium 22||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Conditioning|
|Coffee Extract||Natural||Coffee Plant||Exfoliation|
|Sodium Benzoate||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Preservatives|
|Benzophenone-4||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Sunscreen Actives|
|Cocoa Extract||Natural||Non-defatted Cocoa Beans||Anti-aging agent|
|Disodium EDTA||Synthetic||Lab synthesized||Binding Agent|
|CI 20285 (Food Grade Color)||Synthetic||Lab synthesized||Colorant|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|
How to use Mamaearth CoCo Body Wash?
Pour a coin-sized amount of the coco body washes for hyperpigmentation on your hand or loofah. Gently rub it on your wet body, working into a lather. Rinse off this coco butter body wash with warm and towel dry.
Shall I use this for 10yrs n 5 yrs kids?
This skincare product is meant for people above 15 years of age. So, you should not use this coco soul body wash for 10 yrs n 5 yrs kids.
Does it remove tan?
No, this cocoa butter body wash does not remove tan. But it can help you gently cleanse your skin, rejuvenate it, and moisturize it. We suggest you use Mamaearth Ubtan Body Scrub with Turmeric & Saffron for Tan Removal for the best results.
Will this make my skin dry/oily?
This cocoa body wash will not make your skin dry/oily. It contains coffee, oat amino acids, cocoa, and glycerin extracts that gently exfoliate your skin and replenish it with adequate moisture.
Do I Need to Apply a Body Lotion After?
Yes, you need to apply a body lotion after using this coco body wash for itchy skin.