What to Expect from Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash for Babies?
- Coconut Oil : It reduces the chances of developing irritation or inflammation on the skin. It increases moisture retention and prevents the skin from becoming too dry.
- Jojoba Oil : It is rich in essential Vitamins and Minerals, including Vitamins E and B-complex, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, and Iodine, which provide nourishment to baby’s skin.
- Orange Essential Oil : It is an antiseptic and an anti-inflammatory ingredient. Vitamin C present in this oil helps in protecting and healing the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract : It is a gel extracted from plants, and has immense powers to heal and moisturize the skin while being gentle
- Step 1 : Pour some body wash onto wet hands, wet loofah or wet sponge.
- Step 2 : Gently rub to form a lather, and then apply on to the wet skin of your little one.
- Step 3 : Rinse with water and pat dry.
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Decyl Glucoside||Natural||Plant-Based||Skin Nourisher|
|Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate||Natural||Coconut Oil||Cleansing Agent|
|Disodium Cocoampho Acetate||Natural||Coconut Oil||Cleansing Agent|
|Vitamin E||Natural||Vegetable Oil||Antioxidant|
|Allantoin||Natural||Plant-Based||Skin Soothing Agent|
|Aloe Vera Extract||Natural||Aloe Vera||Plant Extract|
|Orange Essential Oil||Natural||Citrus Fruits||Fragrance|
At What Age Can I Start Using the Body wash on my baby?
Mamaearth Body Wash is MadeSafe certified and made of natural ingredients, making it safe to use from day one of birth of a child
Can It Be Used On The Face?
Open the lid and take out some wet tissue wipes. Gently use these baby wet wipes on your baby’s skin. Close the lid of the pack tightly after use.
Is It Irritating To The Eyes?
No, this Baby Body Wash is a tear-free formula, safe to use on newborn babies.
How Often this Baby Wash Should Be Used?
You can use it every day.
What is the Mamaearth baby body wash price?
The Mamaearth baby body wash price is Rs.199.
There are no reviews yet.