Results Of Mamaearth
- Argan Oil : An excellent source of antioxidants and Vitamin E, Argan is a non-fragrant ingredient that is proven to fight dry hair, making them smooth and strong.
- Almond Oil : A non-fragrant oil extracted from the seeds of almonds, it works towards nourishing hair and making it smooth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar : Apple Cider Vinegar restores the scalp’s pH balance. It is also an exfoliant that contains anti-inflammatory properties, keeping issues like dandruff at bay.
- Step 1 : After shampooing, take an adequate amount of conditioner.
- Step 2 : Apply it on damp hair, starting from mid-length and all the way down to the ends.
- Step 3 : Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Cetearyl Alcohol||Natural||Plant-Based||Thickening Agent|
|Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Cetrimonium Chloride||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Conditioning Agent|
|Polyquaternium 73||Natural||Plant-Based||Conditioning Agent|
|Coconut Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Polyquaternium 7||Synthetic||Synthetic||Conditioning Agent|
How to use argan oil as a leave-in conditioner?
Wash your hair normally as you do. Towel dry your hair. Use two or three drops of the Argan oil in your hands and apply to your hair. Dry and style your hair as usual. Be sure to take a healthy and nutritious diet, and follow an active lifestyle too.
Can argan oil be used as a leave-in conditioner?
Yes, you can use the best argan oil as a leave-in conditioner for frizz-free hair. The only point to note is that it should be made of only safe and natural ingredients to get the best results for stronger hair.
Is Argan Oil Conditioner good for hair?
Argan Oil Conditioner benefits your hair and scalp in multiple ways. It penetrates deep to provide nourishment and makes hair smooth and frizz-free. For example, Mamaearth’s product comes enriched with the natural goodness of argan oil, almond oil, and apple cider vinegar. These three natural ingredients gently nourish the hair roots and drive out bacteria and dryness.
Can I use an Argan Oil Conditioner every day?
How often you want to use an Argan Oil Hair Conditioner depends on your hair type and condition. Generally, you can use it every day as it re-hydrates hair even when you don’t shampoo your hair.
Is an Argan Oil Conditioner good for damaged hair?
Yes. Argan Oil Coconut Conditioner is a do-gooder for damaged hair. It helps restore the hair’s natural elasticity and volume. Besides, it nourishes hair, controls frizz, and gives stronger hair. You should note that such a hair care product should be made of natural ingredients- this would make it safe and gentle for your scalp. You may opt for a nourishing product like Mamaearth Argan Conditioner for the best results.