How many diapers is your newborn baby going to need in a year? Take a guess. Two hundred? Five hundred? The real count is much more than that. On average, a newborn baby needs around 2,000 to 2,200 diapers in a year. So, even if your baby creates a lesser ‘mess,’ you’ll still have to buy around 2000 diapers. Now, this means that you have to shift a large chunk of your budget from your clothing to your baby’s diapers. And if you are going to spend money on that, why not spend on quality diapers?
Parents in the UAE are choosing Mamaearth baby diapers for their newborns and toddlers. Not just that, they are also recommending these diapers to their fellow parents too. You ask why? Well, that is exactly what we are going to talk about in this article. Read till the end if you have a baby who’s an expert in creating a mess at odd hours.
Benefits of Mamaearth Baby Diapers
It’s the huge benefits of Mamaearth baby diapers that make them so likable. Ensuring baby hygiene 24*7 is tough but if you choose quality baby diapers, your job is already half done. Here are some unique benefits of Mamaearth plant based baby diaper pants that make them a reliable baby care partner:
- Plant-Based Ingredients: No parent would want to expose their children’s skin to harsh chemicals. But they can do so unknowingly by using diapers that contain toxic chemicals. But Mamaearth baby diapers are made of plant based ingredients such as corn and aloe vera extract.
- 2x Absorption: Our diaper pants have a multi-layered design that absorbs moisture twice as compared to regular baby diapers. What’s more? They also lock away liquid quickly which reduces the exposure of your baby’s skin to moisture.
- 12 Hours Leak Protection: Regular diapers can retain moisture for up to 7 to 8 hours but that is not enough at night time. On the other hand, Mamaearth baby diapers give you leak protection for a whooping 12 hours. This advanced leak protection comes in handy especially when you are travelling.
- Easy to Wear & Remove: Since you have to change baby diapers many times a day, it is important that the diapers are easy to wear and remove. Otherwise, the baby will get irritated all day. Mamaearth plant based baby diapers have a soft stretchable waistband that makes them easy to wear and remove.
- Value for Money: Now you might be thinking that all these benefits will come to you at a hefty price. But that isn’t the case. Not only are these diapers budget-friendly, but you also get 30 diapers in a single package!
- Easy To Get: Baby care leaves no room for going out in the market and shop. But don’t worry. You can buy Mamaearth Baby Diapers online from our official website and other major e-com websites in the UAE.
Behind the Scenes: Natural Ingredients
The reason why we call nature a mother is because it takes care of us just like mothers do with their children. It provides various natural resources that benefit us. Mamaearth UAE makes diapers with the same goodness of nature. There are a lot of natural ingredients that go into Mamaearth Baby Diapers. Take a look at them:
- Corn Starch: The top sheet of these diapers is made from corn starch. This natural ingredient is ideal for babies’ skin as it does not irritate the skin even after fluid absorption.
- Aloe Vera: We all know how beneficial aloe vera is to the skin. So, why not put it in the baby diapers so that they also get a share of the pie? Mamaearth baby diapers contain aloe vera extract that soothes, hydrates, and conditions your little one’s delicate skin. On top of that, it also aids in preventing diaper rashes.
- Paper Pulp: Instead of silicones, the absorbent pad of Mamaearth diapers is made with paper pulp. This plant-based ingredient gives better porosity and strength to the diapers.
Nature and Babies – Safe for Both
Our diapers are safe for babies and nature. The plant-based ingredients ensure that there is no side effect on your baby’s sensitive skin. We also made sure that the diapers remain biodegradable by staying miles away from ingredients like latex, fragrance, chlorine, and petroleum-based lotions.
Thanks to all these benefits, parents of newborns and toddlers are using these diapers every day. Along with doing their essential job of absorbing liquid, Mamaearth diapers make parents’ life easy by soothing and conditioning babies’ skin. Now it’s your turn to join the league and try the much-talked Mamaearth baby diapers.
Also Read : What Makes Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion Unique?
Also Check : Is Mamaearth Deeply Nourishing Body Wash Mom-Approved?
Also Read : No More Acne With Mamaearth Tea Tree Facewash
Also Read : The Truth About Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
Also Read : Is Mamaearth Milky Soft Face Cream Ideal for Your Baby?
Also Read: Benefits of Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen
Also Read: Does Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion Work?
Also Read: Why is Onion Hair Oil so Effective For Hair Regrowth?
Also Read: Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash: Yay or Nay?
Also Read : Does Mamaearth Onion Oil Reduce Hair Fall
Also Read : Why is Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion the Top Rated Choice?
Also Read: Is Mamaearth Onion Mask Worth it?