We know you love to nuzzle your nose against your little one’s skin. And you do everything to ensure that this skin stays sweet-smelling and soft. But we also know that the pollutants and dirt present out there are making your job harder. And that is exactly where Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion comes into play.
This moisturizing daily lotion provides essential nourishment to your baby’s skin along with protecting it from external pollutants. In fact, moms in the UAE are loving the daily lotion so much that it has become a bestseller even when it was launched just recently.
But as a mother, you might be concerned if this daily lotion really works or not? And what makes the moisturizing daily lotion different from other regular lotions? In this article, we are going to answer all your queries about the daily lotion.
From its magical ingredients to its skin benefits, we are going to cover it all. Give it a thorough read:
The Goodness of Nature
What makes Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion unique is its key natural ingredients like Shea Butter, Calendula Extract, and others. Keep searching in the aisles of supermarkets, you will hardly find a moisturizing daily lotion with the following natural ingredients:
- Shea Butter: If you haven’t heard about it already, shea butter is an oil derived from a tree known as karite or shea. Be it an adult or a baby, everyone can reap benefits from the fats of shea butter. It goes deep into the skin and provides nourishment. Other than that, it also offers relief to the itchy and peeling skin of babies with sensitive skin.
- Calendula Extract: Babies’ skin is more sensitive than the skin of adults. Hence, they often catch fungal and bacterial infections. But all of these problems can be solved by calendula extract. What makes calendula extract ideal for reducing rashes and infection is its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. This ingredient also promotes UV protection and quicker wound healing.
- Cocoa Butter: Apart from making your desserts delicious, cocoa butter also nourishes the skin. If your baby’s skin is getting dried, cocoa butter is the perfect ingredient to hydrate his or her skin. The fats present in cocoa butter make a protective sheath around the skin and this sheath holds in the moisture.
- Aloe Vera Extract: If you use skin products for yourself, there are high chances that you already know the benefits of aloe vera. Just to remind you again, this magical ingredient soothes skin and heals damage done by a too dry or too hot environment. Since applying aloe vera directly on your baby’s skin is not practical, you can apply Mamaearth moisturizing daily lotion that contains aloe vera in ample amounts.
These were a few ingredients that are present in the moisturizing daily lotion. What is not present is artificial fragrances, paraben, phthalates, or any other harmful chemicals.
The Benefits of Moisturizer
What you just read above were the benefits of individual ingredients. But the daily lotion contains a number of other ingredients too. The benefits pile up and give you the best moisturizing lotion for your little one. Here is a list of some skin-friendly benefits you get from Mamaearth moisturizing daily lotion:
- Deeply Nourishing: Apart from a healthy diet, you can also provide extra nourishment to your baby’s skin with this daily lotion. The high nutritional value of calendula extracts, shea, and cocoa butter will make sure that your baby’s skin stays healthy.
- Relieves Dryness: Harsh soaps, UV rays, or too dry and too cold weather conditions can leave your little one’s skin dry. Jojoba oil and other ingredients of the moisturizing lotion relieve dryness and hydrate the skin.
- No Irritation: Sun heat, dryness of skin, and various other factors cause irritation and itching to your baby’s skin. But this moisturizing daily lotion treats all of that with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.
Is the Lotion Safe?
Your baby’s skin is probably the last thing you would want to experiment with. We understand your concern and keep the safety factor in mind while making the moisturizing daily lotion safe.
The lotion is certified safe to use by a third party known as MadeSafe. It is an organization that checks the safety of products and gives a nontoxic seal after thoroughly testing the product.
That’s enough homework for a day. Now you understand all the major things about this lotion. If you think your baby’s skin deserves a little extra care, you should buy Mamaearth moisturizing daily lotion online.
Also Read : No More Acne With Mamaearth Tea Tree Facewash
Also Read : The Truth About Mamaearth Onion Conditioner