You could either be a well-versed skincare practitioner or just an unassuming person who uses water and face wash every day to cleanse your face. However, this minimal goal looks like a tedious assignment when you have dry skin and skipping skin cleansing even for a day could make it quite challenging for you. Thus, let’s know more about face cleansing and what makes the best face wash for dry skin via this blog.
You may already know that not every face cleanser is made for you. We all have different needs in terms of skin health and we also seek different solutions to fix woes. What yields fruitful results might not work for others, which proves that skincare is subjective and personal. So, how do we know we are hitting the right road? Dip into details to learn more about the factors that you need to consider before buying the best face wash for dry skin.
Why Do You Need to Research Before Buying a Face Cleanser?
Picking up just about any face wash without gauging your skin’s needs won’t address the issues. Contrarily, it might negatively affect the skin’s pH and cause breakouts, which surely aren’t on your wish list. With time, our skin matures and makes older skin care methods obsolete. So, think again if you spend on the skincare products just by looking at their fancy packaging.
How to take care of dry skin?
- The presence of fatty acids or humectants certainly makes the best face wash for dry skin.
- Always go for a face wash that comes with 100% free from soap formula.
- A face wash featuring Honey, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, or Fruit Extracts could be the face wash for dry skin.
- Face cleanser comes with anti-aging ingredients and would be an impeccable choice for dry skin.
What do you need in your face wash?
- Please do not buy any face cleanser that comes with a high concentration of alcohol as it may irritate the dry skin. Besides paying attention to alcohol concentration, you should also check if the face wash has a lower pH value and if it is non-toxic too.
- No matter how enticing or fragranced-filled your face cleanser may seem, it would never be enough if it is troubling your skin’s sensitive moisture barrier. So it is best to avoid any skincare product that contains harmful chemicals and has a loud fragrance.
Any face wash with nourishing ingredients makes an ideal product for dry skin. It may have a mild fragrance.
- You should also check your face cleanser’s ingredients, as some may be allergic to the skin. Choosing a face cleanser devoid of sulfates, artificial fragrances, or dyes would be better. Ingredients like Papaya Extract, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, and Glycerin that make the best face wash for dry skin.
- The formulation of the face cleanser should be nourishing enough to go gentle on skin texture and not aggravate dryness. The key is to observe how your skin feels after a face wash; if you develop any irritation, there are greater chances that your face wash isn’t performing well.
The way your skin reacts to face wash helps you choose the best face wash for dry skin.
- Limit your face cleansing routine to twice a day as excessive exposure to foams can rip off the skin’s natural oils, leading to the flare of dryness, acne, and other skin troubles. If you have faced any pre-existing skin troubles, visiting a dermatologist rather than going for self-medicating is always helpful.
Our Recommendations: 3 Best in Class Skincare Products
- Aqua Glow Face Cleanser
Our Aqua Glow Face Cleanser is designed to raise the glow-quotient of the skin and provide hydration to the deepest layer of skin. Furnished with a wholesome duo of Himalayan Thermal Water and Hyaluronic Acid, this cleanser imparts holistic nourishment to skin health and makes it glossy and hydrated all around the clock.
Moreover, it smoothly sits into the skin cells and pulls out the germs, leaving the skin fresh and shiny. It tops the chart of the top 5 online face washes with its soothing composition and hydrating features.
- Vitamin C Face Wash
Vitamin C has gained a top-notch spot in skincare, with its potency to impart a satisfying glow on the skin. With calming ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, and Turmeric, this face wash clears dark spots, soothes skin irritation, and minimizes acne breakouts.
So, if you strive for trusted assistance from our array of best face wash for dry skin, our Vitamin C Face Wash is something you can trust.
- Ubtan Face Wash
Ubtan is a magical formulation for skin of every type. At Mamaearth UAE, we bring you an age-old recipe to cleanse, hydrate and nourish your dry skin. Enriched with the ingredients such as Turmeric, Neem Oil, Aloe Vera, and Saffron, this face wash adds extra nourishment to your face cleansing routine.
In addition, it comes enriched with skin-brightening, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, making this cleanser the best face wash for dry skin.
A Note of Goodness!
At Mamaearth UAE, we excel in designing the range to suit the different skin types. We also focus on sustainable practices to balance the Goodness of Nature with healthier skin care practices. This is how we formulate several gentle skincare and hair care products.
We have introduced Aqua Glow Face Wash for dry skin that features Himalayan Thermal Water and Hyaluronic Acid. For dry hair, we offer our Mamaearth Argan Conditioner and Onion hair care range. So, if you wish to explore a gentle and certified way to deal with your skin and hair troubles, make us a part of your self-care journey and reap the benefits of our product range!
After choosing the best face wash for dry skin from our beauty kit, you may also explore the advantages of other essential products such as alcohol-free toner, hydrating moisturizer, toxin-free sunscreen, and a nicely formulated under-eye cream. Of course, you should also relax with a healthy sleep cycle, a daily dose of hydration, and a happy and stress-free mind to get the best results!