Onion hair oils are not new for hair care lovers. People all over the world have been using it for quite some time. But this oil has risen to popularity over the past few years. This may give rise to a new question- which is the best onion oil for hair? After all, each bottle on the supermarket shelf claims that it contains high-quality onion oil. To help you hunt the best onion oil for hair, we have curated three expert tips for your hair type. Along with that, we have also mentioned some distinctive features of Mamaearth onion hair oil with Redensyl. Read on.
How To Find the Best Oil?
Here are 3 Expert Tips to help you decide better
Mentioned ahead are the 3 expert tips that will help you buy the best onion oil for hair whether you are doing offline or online shopping.
- Safety First
Preservatives, fragrances, and other ingredients can cause irritation or allergy. You can’t take the risk of using an unsafe oil on your scalp and hair. And the stakes become even higher if you already have a hair problem like dandruff or hair loss. So, you have to ensure that the hair oil you are using is safe to use.
The best way to check safety is by looking upon the label for safety certifications. In addition, various government bodies and third-party private organizations check the safety of products and give them certifications. Examples of such certifications are ‘FDA Approved’ and ‘MadeSafe Certified.’
Here, at Mamaearth UAE, we first test our onion hair oil dermatologically to ensure that it is not causing any side effects or allergies. Along with that, our oil is certified safe by both FDA and MadeSafe. The safety factor makes it the best onion oil for hair.
- Free from harmful Chemicals and Toxins
There are two types of onion hair oils: pure onion hair oil and mixed onion hair oil. A pure onion hair oil contains only the onion seed oil. A mixed oil will have some other natural hair oils too. A few examples of these added-hair oils are almond oil, coconut oil, bhringraj oil, etc.
Whether you want to buy pure onion oil or a mixed one, it is up to you. However, we suggest you go for the mixed one since it will give you the added benefits of its other ingredient oils. For example, Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil contains various natural oils such as onion seed oil, amla oil, bhringraj oil, almond oil, etc.
- Look Out for the constituting ingredients
If you choose a mixed onion hair oil, it will contain many ingredients other than the key ingredient, onion seed oil. Therefore, before tapping on the ‘buy’ button, you should ensure that all these ingredients are good for your hair.
Sometimes, you may come across other products that may contain harmful chemicals. These products may offer quick results but might also damage your hair in the long run. A few examples of such ingredients are:
- Synthetic fragrances
- Mineral oil
- Camphor oil
- Harsh Preservatives
Most of the time, you will find the chemical names of the ingredients that are a little hard to understand. However, if you come across an ingredient that you haven’t heard about, you can search about it on the internet to ensure that it’s beneficial for your hair.
Have you tried Mamaearth Onion Hair yet?
Mamaearth onion hair oils bring all the benefits to your table: no harmful chemicals, safe to use, and add beneficial ingredients. After a few months of its launch by Mamaearth UAE, this oil is now counted amongst the top 5 online hair oils you can buy in UAE.
Wondering what’s so special in it? Here is a list of benefits you get by using Mamaearth onion hair oil:
- Boosts Hair Growth: One of the main reasons Mamaearth onion oil ranks among the best onion oil for hair. It activates hair-growth booster enzymes on your scalp and increases keratin production.
- Prevents Hair Breakage and Thinning: Our onion hair oil moisturizes the scalp and facilitates collagen production. As a result, your hair strands get strengthened and hair breakage stops.
- Combats Premature Greying: Mamaearth onion hair oil has an abundance of various nutrients. If you are experiencing excessive hair fall and premature graying, these nutrients can stop that.
- Maintains pH Level: Your hair and scalp are slightly acidic, and they should stay that way. However, if you use low-quality hair products, they might alkaline the pH levels, thus causing hair issues. Our onion hair oil with Redensyl can restore the natural pH value of the hair and scalp to normal levels.
- Reduces Dandruff: Mamaearth onion hair oil has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. If the reason behind your dandruff is a bacterial infection, the oil will soon treat it by warding off the bacteria.
But where do these benefits come from? The hero ingredient of Mamaearth Onion hair oil is onion seed oil. Along with that, it contains the following ingredients:
- Almond Oil: A great oil in its own right, almond oil contains vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, and phospholipids that repair damaged hair.
- Amla Oil: By boosting the health of your scalp and hair, amla oil can stop and reverse premature greying.
- Bhringraj Oil: An oil found in the best quality hair products, bhringraj oil conditions your tresses and aids hair growth.
- Castor Oil: It contains antioxidants, vitamins, and proteins that promote absorption of other oils and fight free radicals.
- Redensyl: It has a unique capability of increasing hair density and strength.
Wrapping It Up
Use these three tips to get the best onion oil for hair. Or you can buy Mamaearth onion hair oil with Redensyl that offers you the best of both worlds: quality and price. In addition, regular use of the onion oil will add strength and shine to your hair. So, if strong and beautiful strands are what you want, we are your one-stop-shop for all your hair care needs.
Also Check : 3 Best Face Washes for Glowing Skin
Also Check : 3 Best Face Washes For Dry Skin