When you are struggling with oily skin, even the thought of putting on sunscreen can be a little unappealing. The white-cast look and the greasy after-effect of their formulas is certainly not what you would want for a whole day. So what should you do? How to strike the right balance while protecting your skin against the UV rays? We have a perfect solution for you – Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen. This sunscreen comes with broad spectrum SPF 50 PA+++. It provides a long-lasting protection against harsh UVA & UVB rays. And as the name suggests, Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen does not leave behind a greasy finish. That is not all. Here are some reasons why this sunscreen deserves a place in your skincare regimen!
- Ingredients That Keep The Oil At Bay
What makes Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen perfect for oily skin is its amazing list of ingredients. From turmeric and orange oil to Cananga oil and carrot seed oil, it contains a range of natural ingredients that give you the ultimate sun protection. Let’s take a look at what exactly do they do:
- Orange Oil: This is our hero ingredient that makes Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen a BFF of oily skin. The oil increases the skin’s ability to absorb the skin and leaves behind a glossy yet oil-free complexion.
- Turmeric: Turmeric brings its anti-bacterial properties to pamper your skin. It also reverses the tanning and improves your skin’s complexion.
- Cananga Oil: Sun protectant and a moisturiser – Cananga Oil offers dual benefits. It also seeps right into the skin and avoids any after-application finish.
To know more about what’s inside Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen, feel free to check our full ingredient list on the website.
- High Protection From Harmful Sun Rays
Is oil-free complexion all that you want? Not really. Using sunscreen is primarily about safeguarding your delicate skin from the harsh UVA & UVB rays. We, at Mamaearth UAE, understand that and hence offer SPF 50 PA+++ in the sunscreen. This special formulation ensures your skin gets the highest protection that lasts for six long hours!
So, if you want to protect your skin from the adverse effects of harsh sun rays, it is time to try Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen.
- No Toxins & Super Safe
Nowadays, it is not just the added ingredients that make any skin product a winner. People also check if there are any traces of toxins like parabens or SLS.
Mamaearth promises no toxins and harmful chemicals in all its products, including sunscreen and moisturiser. So, whether it is parabens, silicones, or mineral oil, there is no room for toxins in Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen.
What’s more! The sunscreen is also dermatologically tested. This means, it is super safe and you can apply it regularly without worrying about any side effects.
Bonus Tips For Applying Sunscreen On Oily Skin
Buying sunscreen is just the first step. It is the proper application that makes a difference. To make sure you ace this next step, here are some extra tips. Take a note!
- Instead of dotting your face with the cream, squeeze a giant blob on your palm and then apply it. This makes sure your skin absorbs the cream quickly and evenly.
- Always apply sunscreen at least 15-20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
- Sunscreen should be used before moisturiser for higher protection.
- Don’t skip sunscreen even when you are working indoors as UV rays can also penetrate through window glass.
Now’s the Time to Act!
Like life, you also need to strike a balance when it comes to your skin, especially if it’s oily. Buy Mamaearth Ultralight Indian Sunscreen online and get ready to enjoy non-greasy and soft skin. You can also team up the sunscreen with Charcoal Facewash for Oil Control and Mamaearth Oil-Free Face Moisturizer to get the best results. Now, wait no more and head to our skincare section!
Also Check : Things to Consider while Choosing a Baby Toothpaste
Also Check : Why is Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash So Effective?